Project6 Design Wins Innovation and Visual Design Award for Food + Beverage Responsive Website
San Francisco Bay Area graphic design firm Project6 Design won the Pixel Award competition’s Food & Beverage category for the design and development of the Biscoff website.
Pixel Award judges look for a creative and technical blend of impeccable graphic design, artistry, technological expertise, and a powerful, stimulating user experience. This year, for the 8th Annual Pixel Awards, they selected applications and sites against the following criteria:
- Innovation – The app or site must bring something new to the table, break barriers.
- Content – All the words, music, animation, video, and info on the site.
- Navigation – How users move around the app or site.
- Visual design – Graphic appearance of the app or site.
- Functionality – Creative and efficient use of technology, interactivity, and usability.
- Overall app or site experience – All of the above combined, the overall impression.
Biscoff cookies have been made in Europe using the same high quality recipe since 1932—and now Americans are beginning to discover this delicious, crunchy treat. The robust architecture of the new website enables visitors to explore product offerings, link to product purchase more intuitively, and search and filter rich content like recipes and party ideas. In addition, Biscoff’s enthusiastic fans can pinpoint the place they discovered Biscoff on an interactive map and share tips on where and when to enjoy the cookie. Sumptuous photography conveys the Biscoff story, and supporting feature areas make it easy for Biscoff to highlight their product and seasonal interests as needed.